CHINA: Diageo unveils Johnnie Walker Black Label TV ad - video
The ad, filmed in Bangkok, features a “symphony” of exploding fruits, spices, flower petals and billowing smoke to signify the brand’s flavours, according to Love, the creative agency that worked on the campaign. The 60-, 30- and 15-second TV spots are being supported with outdoor advertising in China.
The spots also feature the character the ‘Striding Man’, the brand's logo, introduced as part of a wider Johnnie Walker campaign last year.
Love said the campaign aims to "engage with a youthful Chinese demographic and introduce them to Black Label as a premium brand with complex flavours".
Canadean's "GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and ...
Diageo is to launch a second Private Collection edition under its John Walker & Sons brand....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends