EUROPE: Diageo to roll out Parrot Bay across Europe
Diageo is planning the roll-out from April
Diageo has announced the roll-out of its RTD cocktail range Parrot Bay across eight European countries.
The brand, launched in the US last July, will be released in the off-trade in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands and Portugal in April. It follows a trial in the UK, Belgium and Greece last year, Diageo said yesterday (25 February).
Parrot Bay, packaged in a frozen liquid pouch, comes in three flavours: berry daiquiri, citrus daiquiri and pina colada.
In the UK, the launch will be backed from July by a GBP2.1m (US$3.2m) through-the-line campaign, including TV advertising.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- China to axe duty on Australian wine
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research