EUROPE: Diageo to roll out Parrot Bay across Europe
Diageo is planning the roll-out from April
Diageo has announced the roll-out of its RTD cocktail range Parrot Bay across eight European countries.
The brand, launched in the US last July, will be released in the off-trade in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands and Portugal in April. It follows a trial in the UK, Belgium and Greece last year, Diageo said yesterday (25 February).
Parrot Bay, packaged in a frozen liquid pouch, comes in three flavours: berry daiquiri, citrus daiquiri and pina colada.
In the UK, the launch will be backed from July by a GBP2.1m (US$3.2m) through-the-line campaign, including TV advertising.
West Europe Beverage Forecasts September 2012
Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in 16 West Europe markets.Aggregated totals for non-profiled countries are also given to obtain a complete regional pictur...read more
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Coca-Cola's H1 & Q2 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1