EUROPE: Diageo to roll out Parrot Bay across Europe
Diageo is planning the roll-out from April
Diageo has announced the roll-out of its RTD cocktail range Parrot Bay across eight European countries.
The brand, launched in the US last July, will be released in the off-trade in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands and Portugal in April. It follows a trial in the UK, Belgium and Greece last year, Diageo said yesterday (25 February).
Parrot Bay, packaged in a frozen liquid pouch, comes in three flavours: berry daiquiri, citrus daiquiri and pina colada.
In the UK, the launch will be backed from July by a GBP2.1m (US$3.2m) through-the-line campaign, including TV advertising.
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages