EUROPE: Diageo to roll out Parrot Bay across Europe
Diageo is planning the roll-out from April
Diageo has announced the roll-out of its RTD cocktail range Parrot Bay across eight European countries.
The brand, launched in the US last July, will be released in the off-trade in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands and Portugal in April. It follows a trial in the UK, Belgium and Greece last year, Diageo said yesterday (25 February).
Parrot Bay, packaged in a frozen liquid pouch, comes in three flavours: berry daiquiri, citrus daiquiri and pina colada.
In the UK, the launch will be backed from July by a GBP2.1m (US$3.2m) through-the-line campaign, including TV advertising.
West Europe Beverage Forecasts September 2012
Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in 16 West Europe markets.Aggregated totals for non-profiled countries are also given to obtain a complete regional pictur...read more
This month, Ian Buxton runs the rule over Diageo's recently-announced spirits start-up support programme....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down