UK: Diageo to launch Pampero rum in UK
Diageo Great Britain will be introducing Pampero Especial, its Venezuelan golden rum brand, in the UK from next month.
The company said today (4 June) that Pampero, an 'anejo' rum, is currently available in several global markets, the biggest being Italy, Venezuela and Chile.
Neil Skinner, innovation manager, Diageo Europe said: "It is a truly exceptional liquid and a complementary addition to the brands we already offer in our premiums and luxury portfolio."
Diageo GB will also be introducing Pampero Aniversario to select outlets.
The company added that there are no current plans for a wider launch.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Diageo has confirmed that it is switching importers for its Guinness, Kilkenny and Smirnoff Ice brands in Japan....
Diageo has confirmed reports that it has won a piracy case in China....
An advertising campaign based on the 'Authentic Caribbean Rum' marque has been launched today (26 November) in a bid to raise consumer and trade awareness....
Rémy Cointreau has posted a slight lift in operating profit for the first half of its fiscal year....
Diageo has rolled out a new blend of its Captain Morgan rum brand across the US....
Cobra Beer has confirmed that it is seeking either a partnership with another firm or a sale....
C&C Group has said it aims to be selling 1m cases of its Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey brand by 2012....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report