UK: Diageo to invest GBP34m in Guinness over next 12 months - Video
The 20-second “Surge” spot, which can be viewed above, will also feature in cinema, digital and mobile advertising, Diageo said today (2 September). It is part of Diageo's GBP12.7m “permanent investment into quality” campaign that includes a “quality accreditation” programme running from this month to June next year.
“Guinness is growing at 4%, ahead of the total beer category, highlighting the consumer demand for premium beer,” said Nicola Samons, marketing manager for Guinness Western Europe. “Guinness will continue to drive value into this category and increase the visibility of premium beer in the on trade with this full through-the-line quality programme.”
The quality accreditation programme will see Guinness representations visit 18,000 UK on-trade outlets, where they will teach bar staff pouring skills, Diageo said.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
"The Future of the Wine Market in Australia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research....
Terlato Wines is taking over US distribution of Burgundy producer Domaine Ramonet's portfolio from Diageo's Chateau & Estate unit. ...
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research