IRELAND: Diageo to invest €38m in Guinness production
Diageo is to invest €38m in its Guinness operations in Ireland. The money will be spent on its breweries in Waterford and Dundalk as demand for the Stout increases worldwide. The bulk of the investment will be made in Waterford where €34m is to be spent on a new production facility that would produce the concentrate used to make the stout at 50 breweries around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch