UK: Diageo to get final Pillsbury payment of $273m
The drinks giant Diageo said yesterday that it will receive a final cash payment of US$273m for the sale of the Pillsbury food business to General Mills. Under terms of the October 2001 agreement Diageo got contingent value rights (CVR) worth up to US$395m, depending on the average market price of General Mills common shares for the 20 trading days preceding April 30, 2003, and the number of General Mills shares Diageo continued to hold as of that date.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division