UK: Diageo to extend HR manager's role as Lenton moves to Jaguar
Diageo has made changes in its HR department
Diageo is to expand the role of one of its management team to cover the post of an HR colleague who will depart for the auto industry.
Leanne Wood, the firm's global talent & organisation effectiveness director, will assume Simon Lenton's position on 1 January, Diageo told just-drinks yesterday (5 December). Lenton is currently HR director, global supply & procurement, but will become Jaguar's HR director on 14 January.
Previously, he has held the positions of HR director international, HR director venture markets and HR director Great Britain. Before joining Diageo,
Wood has previously worked for Dunkin' Brands and Allied Domecq.
Yesterday, Diageo said its vodka platform is ready to find growth in China despite baijiu's dominance in the country.
The white spirits category is merely an arbitrary pooling together of subsectors sharing some commonalities and more than a few major differences on the basis of the drinks' primary colours. Euromonit...
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends