UK: Diageo to extend HR manager's role as Lenton moves to Jaguar
Diageo has made changes in its HR department
Diageo is to expand the role of one of its management team to cover the post of an HR colleague who will depart for the auto industry.
Leanne Wood, the firm's global talent & organisation effectiveness director, will assume Simon Lenton's position on 1 January, Diageo told just-drinks yesterday (5 December). Lenton is currently HR director, global supply & procurement, but will become Jaguar's HR director on 14 January.
Previously, he has held the positions of HR director international, HR director venture markets and HR director Great Britain. Before joining Diageo,
Wood has previously worked for Dunkin' Brands and Allied Domecq.
Yesterday, Diageo said its vodka platform is ready to find growth in China despite baijiu's dominance in the country.
The white spirits category is merely an arbitrary pooling together of subsectors sharing some commonalities and more than a few major differences on the basis of the drinks' primary colours. Euromonit...
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research