S KOREA: Diageo takes Zacapa to South Korea
South Korea has taken delivery of Diageo's Zacapa rum portfolio this month
Diageo has launched the full range of Zacapa rums in the South Korean market.
The company confirmed to just-drinks yesterday (1 November) that Zacapa Centenario 15, Zacapa Centenario 23 and the ultra premium Zacapa Centenario XO will all be available in hotel bars and fine wine stores across the country.
Diageo secured a three-year global distribution and joint marketing deal with Industrias Licoreras de Guatemala for Zacapa back in February 2008. The agreement is set to end on 1 April next year, after which Diageo has an option to buy a 50% equity stake in the brand subject to performance criterion.
We should not be too surprised that Diageo has ended its flirtation with Stock Spirits....
Diageo is set to run a golf tournament in the US for the Ketel One vodka brand....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits