TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo takes Beckham Scotch Haig Club to Singapore
The push will use images from the upcoming global campaign
Diageo's single grain Scotch whisky Haig Club has debuted in Travel Retail with a marketing campaign at Singapore's Changi Airport.
The 40% abv whisky, made in partnership with ex-footballer David Beckham, is on tasting tables for one month at Changi's DFS stores, Diageo said today. Photo booths will also allow consumers to capture a Haig Club toast with friends to upload to social media.
Haig Club was rolled out in the UK in July with the support of Beckham and British media mogul Simon Fuller. The Changi activation is the first to use Haig Club images of Beckham that will be part of a global campaign around the brand later this year.
Like their counterparts in other food and drinks sectors, the world's major spirits producers have set sustainability targets for 2020, and in some cases beyond. Across the food and drinks arena, many...
Agricultural supply chains are an increasing area of focus for spirits companies, owing to the high proportion of the environmental footprint they represent and an increasing need to address pressing ...
Reducing packaging weight and increasing use of recycled content are key sustainability goals for major spirits companies, but can they also change established consumer perceptions that associate pack...
Grupo Modelo has become the latest company to cut out the middle man when it comes to delivering alcohol to consumers' homes....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends