GLOBAL: Diageo switches ad agencies for Baileys
Diageo has switched agencies for the handling of global advertising for the Baileys brand.
The drinks giant confirmed yesterday (1 April) that ad agency BBH, which has held the account for five years, is being replaced by JWT. The move follows what Diageo called "a comprehensive review" of Baileys' global advertising.
JWT was chosen from a group of four aligned and non-aligned agencies who participated in the Baileys' review exercise. The other agencies in the running were BBH, Leo Burnett and Fallon.
"The quality of thinking and ideas from all four agencies surpassed our expectations, producing challenging thinking and brilliant work," said Sharon Keith, global brand director for Baileys at Diageo.
Diageo has launched a website designed to promote responsible drinking globally....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has appointed Robert Probst as senior vice president and chief financial officer....
The Marin Institute has attacked alcohol companies in the US for failing to provide an adequate complaint system for advertising in the country....
Diageo has lined up the rollout of a limited edition variant from its Bundaberg stable in Australia....
Diageo has launched a 'nautical' extension of its Talisker Scotch whisky portfolio....
Constellation Brands has said that Andrey Grumondz will be the wine giant's first sales director to be based in Russia, as it looks to boost wine sales in the country....
The Glenmorangie Company has lined up the sale of its Glen Moray distillery in Scotland to French spirits company La Martiniquaise....
Cobra Beer has launched an additional variant for its Cobra Bite range in the UK, aimed squarely at females in the country....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends