US: Diageo settles dispute with Cuervo
Drinks giant, Diageo, has announced the resolution of its long-running dispute with Mexican tequila company, Jose Cuervo. Under the settlement, Diageo will return its 45% stake in Jose Cuervo while retaining distribution rights to the brand in the US. As part of the deal, Jose Cuervo will transfer back to Diageo its ownership interest in certain Diageo brands in Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat