US: Diageo settles dispute with Cuervo
Drinks giant, Diageo, has announced the resolution of its long-running dispute with Mexican tequila company, Jose Cuervo. Under the settlement, Diageo will return its 45% stake in Jose Cuervo while retaining distribution rights to the brand in the US. As part of the deal, Jose Cuervo will transfer back to Diageo its ownership interest in certain Diageo brands in Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit