US: Diageo sells Glen Ellen
Diageo, the world's leading alcohol company announced today that it has completed the sale of the Glen Ellen Winery to a company managed by The Wine Group. The transaction, which was announced on March 18, was structured as an asset purchase, and included the sale of Glen Ellen along with the MG Vallejo brands, the worldwide trademark rights, and all the Glen Ellen and MG Vallejo inventory. Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, based in Napa, California, had managed Glen Ellen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch