US: Diageo Selects Alaska Distributors for Northwest
In the continuing reorganisation of their distribution in the US, Diageo and Schieffelin & Somerset have selected Alaska Distributors Co. to distribute spirits and wine brands such as Smirnoff and Möet & Chandon in Alaska. The wholesaler's operating division, Spirits West, will act as strategic broker in Washington and Oregon. Details of the "long-term" commitment weren't disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down