UK: Diageo revamps Captain Morgan's Spiced
The new-look Captain Morgan's Spiced label in the UK
Diageo is investing around GBP7m (US$11.4m) in the rebranding of Morgan's Spiced, backing the move with a marketing campaign that will include 3,000 "Captain's party nights" in the UK between June 2011 and June 2012.
While the rum recipe has not changed, the drinks giant has launched a new bottle label that will feature the Captain character already widely used on the Captain Morgan brand in other markets.
Advertising will focus on the suggested serve of a Captain Morgan's Spiced and cola. A national ad campaign, entitled 'Got a little Captain in you', will also be launched, Diageo said.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing considers the emerging markets, and the position they will take in the future of our industry....
Diageo's multi-million dollar partnership with Facebook is a sign of things to come and makes sense for all parties....
New guidelines for social media launched yesterday by the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD) and the Distilled Spirits Council of the United States (DISCUS) set new standards of self-regul...
Heineken has made two executive appointments at its US division, with one moving across from Diageo and the other joining from Nielsen....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review