US: Diageo renews Wirtz Beverage Group deal
Diageo has renewed a distribution agreement with Wirtz Beverage Group in the US state of Illinois.
"Wirtz Beverage is recognised for achieving industry-leading growth for our premium supplier partners," said Wirtz's president Rocky Wirtz.
"Wirtz Beverage Group has helped us build our business in Illinois over the past six years and we look forward to furthering this growth as we extend our relationship," said Jeff Ivey, senior vice president of commercial strategy for Diageo North America.
"We also look forward to working with them to continue our community involvement and leading the industry in social responsibility."
Wirtz has approximately 3,000 employees nationally and 1,100 in the state of Illinois.
Gruppo Campari's first quarter results have added some blossom to those oft-cited green shoots of recovery....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends