US: Diageo releases latest Captain Morgan TV ad
The company, which unveiled 'To Life, Love and Loot' in May released the third spot in the campaign yesterday (21 July). Entitled 'Glass', the ad – like the other two - was directed by Tom Hooper, the director of The King's Speech.
All three ads will air in general rotation throughout the summer on “top sports and entertainment outlets”, including ESPN, TBS and TNT, Diageo said. The campaign is expected to run until "at least the end of 2011", a spokesperson for Diageo told just-drinks today.
The latest spot, which is soundtracked by The White Stripes, can be viewed below.
Following on from part one of my interview with Diageo's Africa president, Nick Blazquez, which ran last week, this week we give you the second part, in which Blazquez gives us an idea of Diageo's fut...
Late last year, Olly Wehring visited New York with Diageo, and sat down with the company's head of Africa, Nick Blazquez, for an hour. Earlier today (10 January), Diageo completed its purchase of Meta...
It's the week of forecasts on just-drinks this week. On Tuesday, Ian Buxton considered what 2012 will bring for the world of whisky. Today, Chris Losh looks at what the next 12 months will provide for...
This week is prediction week on just-drinks. On Thursday, Chris Losh will give us his annual, tongue-in-cheek forecasts for the coming year. Today, however, Ian Buxton, consider what might happen in b...
Much has been written about the continued growth potential for imported spirits in China, but a new report from The IWSR examines the special position the traditional spirit, baijiu, holds in the Chin...
Diageo has said that it is appealing against efforts by the South Korean Government to levy extra tax on its previous drinks sales in the country....
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD