TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo readies Johnnie Walker travel retail launch
Click through to view Johnnie Walker Explorers' Club Collection, The Royal Route
The company, which announced plans for the range at last year's Tax Free World Association World Exhibition launches Johnnie Walker The Royal Route this month. The iteration joins Spice Road and Gold Route in the Scotch whisky brand's Trade Routes series.
Available only in the travel retail channel, The Royal Route carries a RRP of US$159 per 1-litre bottle.
This year's Tax Free World Association World Exhibition kicks off on Sunday (20 October) in Cannes. For a preview of the exhibition, click here.
As we start our annual series of management briefings that focus on environmental sustainability, Ben Cooper looks at the importance of integrating the issue into all aspect of a company's operations ...
In the second part of this month's management briefing, which shines the light on the importance of environmental sustainability in the brewing industry, Ben Cooper considers the impact of stakeholder...
In the third part of this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper reviews the environmental sustainability of three of the world's biggest brewers: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Carlsberg and Diageo....
While many drinks companies have highlighted Africa as a continent that offers huge potential, the region is not without its well-documented perils and pitfalls. Most notable among these is the logist...
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World