IRELAND: Diageo readies 'Bushmills Live' music festival
Diageo has lined up a whisky and music festival at its Bushmills distillery in Northern Ireland this summer.
'Bushmills Live' will run on 20 and 21 June, with attendance open only to competition winners from the brand's Facebook page, Diageo said earlier today (8 March). Consumers are invited to submit a photo of themselves and a friend, and explain why they and their friend should be in the audience for the festival.
Winners will also be offered the opportunity to make their own blend of Bushmills.
Details of which artists will play the festival will be announced in the coming weeks.
The competition runs until 27 April.
See below for a teaser clip, featuring Bushmills' master distiller, Colum Egan.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1