US: Diageo promotes internally for VP of Control States West in US
Diageo has promoted from within for a new VP in its Control States West unit
Diageo has confirmed the appointment of a new VP for its Control States West operations in the US.
The company said earlier this week that Rich Rubenstein will be promoted internally to the post. Rubenstein replaces Claudia Schubert, who has moved to head up Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines in the US.
Having joined Diageo in 2007 as VP of category development, Rubenstein has also held VP positions in revenue management and business analytics & pricing.
Rubenstein, who will assume the position on 16 September, will report to Greg Armstrong, president of Control States.
The Control States West division covers Michigan, Ohio, Iowa, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming and Washington.
Here's the third part of this month's management briefing, which looks at three of the world's largest brewers and their efforts in the environmental sustainability arena....
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research