US: Diageo offers engraving service for JW Blue Label
The holiday promotion extends to both the 75cl and 1.75-litre bottles, and is available in 20 states in the US. A choice of languages is also offered, including English, Spanish, Chinese and Korean.
"The engraving programme allows consumers to customise bottles of this rare whisky to create a special gift or collectible item for friends and family," said Bill Topf, Johnnie Walker marketing vice president at Diageo North America. "Engraving adds an elegant personal touch to a bottle of Blue Label and we are pleased to make this successful service available coast-to-coast through the holiday season."
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Consultation on the proposed new Scotch Whisky regulations has taken an unexpected and dramatic turn, with the suggestion for a controversial sixth sales category....
Research by Diageo Great Britain has identified what the company believes are five defined drivers that will attract new consumers by giving the trade guidance on the best ways to promote spirits....
The US Federal Trade Commission has finally given Diageo the green light to push through its partnership with the Nolet family and the Ketel One vodka brand....
United Spirits is looking to launch a locally-produced version of Whyte & Mackay whisky in India later this year....
Diageo Great Britain will be introducing Pampero Especial, its Venezuelan golden rum brand, in the UK from next month....
Pernod Ricard has confirmed the UK roll-out of the Jameson Premium Collection, following the initial unveiling of the range late last year....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine will be hosting a global online tasting of its Islay malt whisky, Laphroaig this month....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review