UK: Diageo lines up new strategy director
Diageo's CEO Paul Walsh is to retire
Diageo has lined up a replacement for a long-standing member of its executive committee, who is set to retire.
Diageo Asia Pacific finance director Anna Manz will take over from group strategy director Jim Grover on 1 July, Diageo said yesterday (22 May). Grover, who also gives up his committee seat to Manz, will step down on 30 September.
Diageo CEO Paul Walsh, who will himself retire this summer, said: “Jim has served on the executive committee of Diageo since 1997 and has played a major role in this business for more than 20 years. I am very grateful to him for his commitment to our brands, values and our people over his long and successful career with Diageo.”
Manz joined Diageo in 1999 and has held roles including finance VP and Diageo North America group treasurer.
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
Diageo has launched a powerful new anti-drink driving film, tied to its Johnnie Walker brand. ...
Jose Cuervo is giving a major push to its namesake Tequila brand in the UK, after a similar campaign in the US earlier this year. ...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research