US: Diageo launches “smooth” Ciroc campaign
Diageo has launched an ad campaign for its Ciroc vodka brand for the US market featuring Sean “Diddy” Combs and an up-and-coming comedian.
The advert, titled ‘Perfectly Smooth’, will feature the duo, although the identity of the comedian has yet to be revealed.
Diageo will use the campaign to introduce the new Ciroc Red Berry and Coconut flavours.
The campaign will feature a 30-second on-air "teaser" spot to promote a full three-minute long short film that will appear online at www.ciroc.com.
The film will be supported by additional creative and online creatives that will air later this summer, which will include a social responsibility-focused spot.
Diageo launched the Ciroc Red Berry and Ciroc Coconut variants in February.
Part two of this month's management briefing on niche spirits considers the potential offered to the segment by the emerging markets of the world....
Wells & Young's will be forced to cut jobs as a result of losing the rights to Corona Extra and Red Stripe lagers in the UK....
Rwanda's Government has reportedly said that it will sell off its remaining stake in the country's Bralirwa brewer, which is majority-owned by Heineken....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts