UK: Diageo launches Scotch whisky “malt matcher”
Diageo has launched a tool that allows consumers to match a single malt whisky to an individual taste.
The Malt Matcher, the drinks giant said today (15 December), is available online at www.maltmatcher.com or as a free iPhone app.
The tool has been designed to help consumers find the right malt whisky through one of three methods - from a malt usually drunk by the person you are buying for, by a region or by the types of food the person likes.
Diageo last week launched a mobile version of its website thebar.com, designed to help consumers "plan and shop on any budget".
The mobile site offers a drink recipe database, supported by the Diageo portfolio.
India's UB Group has denied reducing earnings estimates for its Scotch whisky subsidiary Whyte & Mackay....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review