UK: Diageo launches Scotch whisky “malt matcher”
Diageo has launched a tool that allows consumers to match a single malt whisky to an individual taste.
The Malt Matcher, the drinks giant said today (15 December), is available online at www.maltmatcher.com or as a free iPhone app.
The tool has been designed to help consumers find the right malt whisky through one of three methods - from a malt usually drunk by the person you are buying for, by a region or by the types of food the person likes.
Diageo last week launched a mobile version of its website thebar.com, designed to help consumers "plan and shop on any budget".
The mobile site offers a drink recipe database, supported by the Diageo portfolio.
India's UB Group has denied reducing earnings estimates for its Scotch whisky subsidiary Whyte & Mackay....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp