MEXICO: Diageo launches Scotch whisky festival
Diageo is planning Scotch whisky festival in Mexico as part of the country's celebration this year of 200 years of independence from Spain.
Diageo has launched the Whisky Festival in Mexico this month. Several companies have tied their promotions in Mexico this year to the independence anniversary.
Diageo will host food and drink evening events to publicise some of its and Scotland's best-known whisky brands, including Johnnie Walker, Buchanan's, Old Parr, Vat 69, Black & White and J&B. The initiative is supported by the British Embassy in Mexico.
The event's slogan will read: "Celebrating life every day, everywhere, with a glass of Scotch whisky." As part of the event, Diaego has set up the whiskyfestival.com website and will raffle four trips to Scotland.
Diageo's results last week spelt out one strong message, as far as M&A nut Richard Woodard is concerned. Let's watch him clap his hands and jump up and down as he tells us what he heard....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research