UK/IRELAND: Diageo launches online preview of latest Guinness ad
Diageo will launch its latest Guinness ad on TV this Thursday
The “Made of More” spot, which will roll out on TV and cinemas in UK and Ireland on Thursday, will appear on the Guinness Facebook page from noon, Diageo said today (1 October). It features a cloud that travels from the sky to a pint of Guinness, Diageo said.
“This new creative direction for the brand presents great territory to connect with consumers,” said Guinness senior brand manager Nick Britton.
The TV and cinema spots have 90-, 60- and 30-second versions.
The campaign will also feature four print and digital images, including a woodpecker that has carved an elaborate home and a caterpillar that has nibbled a detailed scene out of a leaf.
Guinness is well-known for its television adverts. In 2010, it launched its ‘Dark Life' push in Ireland and the UK.
Earlier this month, Bacardi announced the launch of Dewar's Highlander Honey in the US. The move has ruffled feathers in Scotland, where the heritage and provenance of Scotch whisky is almost an obses...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team