UK/IRELAND: Diageo launches limited-edition Smirnoff bottles
Click through to view Smirnoff's new limited edition bottles
The textured wraps, designed to feel like fruit skin, will go on sale in the Asda chain of supermarkets from next month in the UK, the company announced today (11 September). In Ireland, they will be availabe in Dunnes from 15 October for six weeks, a spokesperson told just-drinks.
The bottles will then be available in all other major supermarkets during November for a month, the company said.
The flavours consist of Lime Smirnoff Green Apple Smirnoff, Blueberry Smirnoff and Vanilla Smirnoff and will retail at an SRP of GBP16.49 (US$26.45) and EUR19.90 per 70cl bottle
Last month, Diageo announced a new global marketing campaign for Smirnoff.
There's a seminal moment in the film Manhattan when Woody Allen turns to his girlfriend and says: "Relationships are like sharks: they have to move forwards in order to survive. And what we have on ou...
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends