IRE: Diageo launches latest limited edition Guinness
Guinness North Star Brew is the latest limited edition beer to come from the UK drinks giant as it looks to revive Irish sales of the iconic stout. Sales of Guinness in Ireland fell 8% in the year to 30 June.
Diageo said that Guinness North Star Brew is brewed with a blend of lighter malts to give a "silky, well-rounded finish".
In the last 12 months, Diageo has also launched Guinness Brew 39 and Toucan Brew across Ireland.
Tracey Atherton, Marketing Manager, Diageo Ireland said: "Consumers have readily embraced the concept of the limited edition stouts and are very interested in trying different brews. Now, even more people will have the opportunity to taste the third brew in the series, as we roll it out to more and more outlets around the country."
Bringing together the great and the good of the world's whisky distillers, The World Whisky Conference - which ran this week in Glasgow - saw just-drinks out in force. Chris Brook-Carter looks back at...
Diageo is looking to focus heavily on its premium market by offering up more innovative ways for them to connect with key brands....
Diageo Great Britain plans to launch a heavyweight marketing and advertising campaign to push sales of Pimm's over the summer in the UK....
Global drinks giant Diageo has made a minority investment in a vodka/wine blend targeted at women in North America....
Diageo and SABMiller are pondering the break-up of Scottish & Newcastle, according to reports....
Diageo North America has launched a range of flavoured malt beverages in the region...
Diageo is looking to up the presence of its Guinness stout beer in India....
Diageo has secured an "arms-length investment partnership" with a cocktail mixer company in the US....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research