UK: Diageo launches Johnnie Walker global website
Diageo said today (8 February) that the site is live in the UK, and should be available in other target markets, including Asia, Latin America and North America, over the next four months.
The site uses interactive video and a non-linear 3D navigation that the company claims is the first of its kind. Content includes an interactive interview with the talent director at Formula One team McLaren Mercedes, of whom Johnnie Walker is a team sponsor.
"The pioneering spirit of the Johnnie Walker brand has been captured and reflected by the global web site," said Cristina Diezhandino, global marketing director for Johnnie Walker. "The site enriches the user experience by addressing the desire for knowledge and the on-going determination for personal development and to progress in life."
Pernod Ricard's annual results briefing last week suggested the company has consigned the Allied Domecq deal to history. No more talk of bedding down and integration. The emphasis was firmly on the fu...
Diageo has confirmed the timing of the launch of its domestic wines in India....
The Boston Beer Company is to buy a brewery from Diageo in the US....
Radico Khaitan has posted a slight dip in net profit for its latest quarter....
Bacardi has trumpeted its US$250m cash injection into Dewar's Scotch whisky as one of its largest single brand investments in its history....
Spirits imports into China posted dramatic gains in 2006, rising by 36.5% to 3.5m nine-litre cases, according to the latest findings from The IWSR Drinks Record....
Bacardi has lined up a massive investment behind its Dewar's Scotch whisky brand....
Diageo has secured distribution of its Blossom Hill wine range in India....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends