TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo launches Johnnie Walker city skylines bottles
Click through to view an image of one of the bottles
The Johnnie Walke Blue Label bottles feature seven cities: Singapore, Hong Kong, Mumbai, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Auckland. The products will be sold exclusively at the DFS Group's airport stores from this month for a RRP of US$399, or local currency equivalent, for one litre.
Steve White, Diageo's global travel and Middle East marketing director said: “Tailoring a product to the local market is a mark of our commitment to offering innovation and differentiation to our travellers.”
Last month, Diageo extended the availabiility of Johnnie Walker Platinum Label to the US.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
"The Future of the Wine Market in Australia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research....
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review