TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo launches Johnnie Walker city skylines bottles
Click through to view an image of one of the bottles
The Johnnie Walke Blue Label bottles feature seven cities: Singapore, Hong Kong, Mumbai, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Auckland. The products will be sold exclusively at the DFS Group's airport stores from this month for a RRP of US$399, or local currency equivalent, for one litre.
Steve White, Diageo's global travel and Middle East marketing director said: “Tailoring a product to the local market is a mark of our commitment to offering innovation and differentiation to our travellers.”
Last month, Diageo extended the availabiility of Johnnie Walker Platinum Label to the US.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
"The Future of the Wine Market in Australia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research....
Terlato Wines is taking over US distribution of Burgundy producer Domaine Ramonet's portfolio from Diageo's Chateau & Estate unit. ...
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research