IRELAND/UK: Diageo launches Guinness TV ad for UK, Ireland
The company said late last week that ‘Dark Life' began running in Irish cinemas from December 17 and on TV from New Years Eve. The advert, directed by French director Frederic Planchon, will air in the UK from March.
The campaign will be supported with a “digital participation platform” in both markets.
Press play below to view the ad.
Also last week, Diageo created the executive position of global beer category director. Brian Duffy, who is also the current chairman of Diageo Ireland, will fill the newly-created role from 1 January.
Diageo's funding of a programme in the UK to train midwives in informing women about alcohol consumption during pregnancy has been criticised by health professionals. Ben Cooper believes Diageo's move...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research