IRELAND/UK: Diageo launches Guinness TV ad for UK, Ireland
The company said late last week that ‘Dark Life' began running in Irish cinemas from December 17 and on TV from New Years Eve. The advert, directed by French director Frederic Planchon, will air in the UK from March.
The campaign will be supported with a “digital participation platform” in both markets.
Press play below to view the ad.
Also last week, Diageo created the executive position of global beer category director. Brian Duffy, who is also the current chairman of Diageo Ireland, will fill the newly-created role from 1 January.
Diageo's funding of a programme in the UK to train midwives in informing women about alcohol consumption during pregnancy has been criticised by health professionals. Ben Cooper believes Diageo's move...
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman