US: Diageo launches Diddy Ciroc ad campaign
Diageo has launched an advertising campaign for its Ciroc Vodka brand in the US, featuring Sean 'Diddy' Combs.
The advert, to debut this week, is entitled 'The Art of Celebration', and features Combs with his modern interpretation of the Rat Pack, the company said today (7 October).
Shot in black and white at one of Frank Sinatra's former California homes, the 15- and 30-second commercials depict Combs as a host amidst a crowd during an impromptu private house party. The advert is soundtracked by Sinatra's version of 'Come Fly With Me'.
"It was truly an honour to have had the opportunity to use Sinatra's work and home for this campaign," said Combs. "He defined sophisticated celebration as a lifestyle a generation ago. I couldn't imagine a spirit more appropriate."
Yesterday (1 April) signalled both an end and a beginning for Maxxium, the global sales and distribution joint venture created by Beam Global Spirits & Wine, The Edrington Group and Remy Cointreau in ...
New guidelines have just been introduced by the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD) regarding online media. However, while the guidelines enhance the self-regulatory framework of the spirit...
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Diageo Great Britain has launched a TV advert to mark the 250th anniversary of Arthur Guinness signing the lease on the St James's Gate brewery in Ireland....
Absolut is to launch a limited edition vodka for the US market to mark the 40th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots....
East African Breweries (EABL) has confirmed that it will cut "several" jobs within the company in the coming weeks....
Indian spirits firm Radico Khaitan has said that it is appealing against a winding-up order on the company, issued by the High Court of Allahabad....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has started the dstribution of Russian Standard Vodka in Canada....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK