GREECE: Diageo kick-starts Pimm's European venture
Diageo will take Pimm's to other European countries this year
Pimm's will be available in 3,000 on-trade venues in Greece, Diageo said today (20 May). The brand will roll-out to other western European markets later this year, the company added.
Friday's launch was supported by a flashmob in one of Athens' main squares and the arrival of the “Pimm’s O’Clock” double-decker British bus that had travelled from London for the event. The promotional bus will tour Greece for two months, Diageo said.
Last month, Diageo launched a Blackberry and Elderflower extension to the Pimm's range in the UK.
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016