US: Diageo, Jose Cuervo talks go on as deadline approaches
The head of Diageo's operations in Latin America and the Caribbean has warned that he would "hate to lose" the Jose Cuervo Tequila brand, as the end of the company's current agreement looms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit