UK: Diageo issues EUR750m bond
Diageo has launched and priced a bond to help with "general corporate purposes".
The drinks giant said yesterday (15 May) that the EUR750m (US$1.02bn) five-year Eurobond has been launched under its European Debt Issuance Programme.
Due on 22 May 2012, the issue is in floating rate format and linked to EURIBOR with a spread to 3 month EURIBOR of 0.24%.
Proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, the company concluded.
On the back of a raft of acquisitions, Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has grown to become a major force in both the Polish and Hungarian spirits markets. Bill Carey, the company's ch...
JP Morgan has started coverage of the European beverage sector, with the bank's top pick being the UK-based brewer SABMiller....
Bacardi is looking to focus on the premium status of its Dewar's Scotch whisky portfolio, with the opening of a new facility in Scotland....
The Boston Beer Company has posted a sharp fall in operating profit for its third quarter, despite a healthy lift in sales....
Davide Campari-Milano is eyeing the whisky category, according to reports....
Diageo Great Britain is looking to unveil what it claims to be the first fully integrated national responsible drinking campaign by a drinks company in the country this week....
Global drinks majors Diageo and Pernod Ricard have slashed the prices on their whiskies ranging from 10-37% depending on the state, expect in Maharashtra....
Following the launch of Blossom Hill, Guestier, Piat d'Or and Barton recently in India, Diageo has introduced its first domestic wine, Nilaya, last week....
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller