COMMENT: Diageo - ice freeze ends the FAB days
Is the US malternative boom is officially dead? Diageo, the world's biggest distiller, saw drinks sales rise by just half its target figure and its star performer in recent times, Smirnoff Ice, saw its US sales down 8%. The US FABs sector faces a future of slow growth and falling prices - but at least Diageo can refocus marketing efforts on its core spirits business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select