COMMENT: Diageo - ice freeze ends the FAB days
Is the US malternative boom is officially dead? Diageo, the world's biggest distiller, saw drinks sales rise by just half its target figure and its star performer in recent times, Smirnoff Ice, saw its US sales down 8%. The US FABs sector faces a future of slow growth and falling prices - but at least Diageo can refocus marketing efforts on its core spirits business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1