UK: Diageo hit by trading conditions but forsees better H2
The wine and spirits industry's leading player Diageo beat the market consensus by posting profit before tax for the first six months of 2003 of £1295m compared to the expected £1252m. The figure was up on the £1,228m recorded for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review