UK: Diageo gives pre-mix stable push in UK
The UK arm of Diageo has launched a consumer campaign for its pre-mix range in the country.
Diageo GB confirmed earlier this week that the push, which is part of the company's GBP5.9m (US$9.2m) spend on the pre-mix category over the next year, consists of three 30-second TV commercials, a 60-second online film and Facebook competition, six radio ads and online advertising. The online ad can be viewed below.
The Facebook competition offers consumers the chance to win a fridge containing pre-mix drinks.
“The pre-mix category is performing extremely well at the moment, with the whole category in growth,” said Alice Ponti, innovation manager for pre-mix in Europe at Diageo. “It’s important that we continue to support the range to maximise this growth, and through our new campaign, we are doing so in a way that will be fun and engaging, and reach a broad range of consumers.”
In these modern times, as the world gets smaller, Diageo would appear to be embracing the softly-softly approach of the post-colonial age....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK