UK: Diageo gives pre-mix stable push in UK
The UK arm of Diageo has launched a consumer campaign for its pre-mix range in the country.
Diageo GB confirmed earlier this week that the push, which is part of the company's GBP5.9m (US$9.2m) spend on the pre-mix category over the next year, consists of three 30-second TV commercials, a 60-second online film and Facebook competition, six radio ads and online advertising. The online ad can be viewed below.
The Facebook competition offers consumers the chance to win a fridge containing pre-mix drinks.
“The pre-mix category is performing extremely well at the moment, with the whole category in growth,” said Alice Ponti, innovation manager for pre-mix in Europe at Diageo. “It’s important that we continue to support the range to maximise this growth, and through our new campaign, we are doing so in a way that will be fun and engaging, and reach a broad range of consumers.”
In these modern times, as the world gets smaller, Diageo would appear to be embracing the softly-softly approach of the post-colonial age....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down