US: Diageo gives Ketel One US$9m ad boost in US
Diageo has lined up a US$9m advertising spend for the Ketel One vodka brand in the US.
The drinks giant, which jointly owns Ketel One with the Netherlands-based Nolet family, announced earlier today (16 May) that the latest run of the 'Gentlemen, This is Vodka' advertising campaign will run until September.
The activation features a digital component, out-of-home and print advertising, and three new television spots, directed by David O. Russell. All three ads feature a track by Brooklyn-based band Alberta Cross.
The campaign launches today in the US on networks including ESPN, Comedy Central and Discovery Channel. Out-of-home ads will also appear in major metropolitan cities including New York, Houston and Cleveland and digital advertising will reach consumers through online media such as Hulu and CNN.com.
All three TV ads can be viewed below.
Diageo's CEO, Paul Walsh, has again been heard to criticise UK Government tax policy for driving the company's top people abroad, but global drinks market trends look just as culpable....
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in Chin...
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits