UK: Diageo clinches Burger King deal
Diageo has finally sealed an agreement to sell its fast food chain Burger King and taken its final, significant step in realising its dream of becoming a fully drinks-focussed business. The company announced the sale of Burger King Corporation under revised terms to the buying group composed of Texas Pacific Group (TPG), Bain Capital Partners and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, this morning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions