Product Launch - US: Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines' Stark Raving, Butterfly Kiss, Rose’N’Blum
Diageo is targeting younger wine consumers in the US with the roll-out of three new wines
Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines' Stark Raving, Butterfly Kiss, Rose’N’Blum
Category - Wine, US, full details below
Available - From the end of Summer
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of between US$12 and $14 per bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo's US wine unit has lined up the launch of three new wine brands in the country. Stark Raving, Butterfly Kiss and Rose’N’Blum will be available across the country by the end of the summer.
Stark Raving Red is a blend of Tannat, Zinfandel and other red varietals, while Stark Raving White is a blend of Chardonnay and Moscato. By August, an Argentinian Malbec and a French Cabernet will be added to the Stark Raving line up.
Butterfly Kiss will be available in Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and Pink Pinot Grigio variants, soon to be joined by a Moscato. Finally, Rose’N’Blum offers a Pinot Grigio and a Pink Moscato.
“The changing demographics in the US offer tremendous opportunity for the wine industry,” the unit said. “Engaging these new wine lovers, who are more likely to drink wine than previous generations, with non-traditional packaging, new blends and less common varietals is essential."
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report