Diageo celebrates Singapore skyline in anniversary Johnnie Walker bottle
The Singapore SG50 marks the city-state's 50th anniversary
The Singapore SG50 limited-edition bottle marks the city-state's golden jubilee and will roll out in Changi Airport for SGD288 (US$208). It follows a Dubai edition launched in February.
Also in February, Diageo unveiled a prototype Johnnie Walker Blue Label bottle that uses sensor tags to combat counterfeiting. The tags can also send consumers targeted marketing such as cocktail recipes and special offers.
Canadean's "Diageo plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
On Thursday (28 July), Diageo will report its full-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how the group has fared in its fourth quarter, the three months to the end of June:...
Diageo Great Britain Ltd is part of Diageo Plc, which is the largest manufacturer and distributor of spirits and a major producer of beer and RTDs, operating in more than 20 markets across the Globe....
Diageo is set to continue benefiting from the popularity of Guinness, which is Ireland’s leading alcoholic drinks brand overall by a considerable margin....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range