CANADA: Diageo buys Smirnoff Ice plant
Diageo's Canadian subsidiary, Diageo Canada Inc, has bought out Pernod-Ricard to purchase a former Seagram plant near Montreal to produce Smirnoff Ice for the market. The plant employs 83 people and already produces Smirnoff Ice for the company. Financial details of the transaction were not revealed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit