GLOBAL: Diageo appoints travel retail head
Jane Ewing to head Diageo's travel retail branch
Diageo has appointed Jane Ewing as the new managing director of its Global Travel and Middle East (GTME) division.
Ewing has been with Diageo since 1992 and her most recent role at the company was as regional director of Diageo GTME’s Middle East and North Africa business.
She begins her new job on 26 July, replacing Phil Humphreys, who is leaving the company to work for Coca-Cola SABCO in Dubai.
“In her eighteen years with Diageo Jane has proven her ability to lead large, complex businesses to deliver great performance, through her commitment to customers, consumers and growing herself and her people,” said Diageo International president Stuart Fletcher.
The first management briefing of 2011, brought to you by Euromonitor, looks at what this year will bring for the global drinks industry. Ahead of this, just-drinks looks back to look forward: Our brie...
One of the first signs of madness, I was always told, is talking to yourself. If that's the case, then Larry Nelson may have finally lost it. Before we cart him off, though, let's listen in on his and...
Speculation has started circulating this week that Diageo may be looking to snap up Turkish spirits company Mey Içki from private equity firm TPG Capital. While Diageo won't be drawn on the rumours, a...
Chinese food and drink conglomerate Bright Food has snapped up a 40% stake in distilled spirit producer Quan Xing Jiu Ye....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review