GLOBAL: Diageo appoints travel retail head
Jane Ewing to head Diageo's travel retail branch
Diageo has appointed Jane Ewing as the new managing director of its Global Travel and Middle East (GTME) division.
Ewing has been with Diageo since 1992 and her most recent role at the company was as regional director of Diageo GTME’s Middle East and North Africa business.
She begins her new job on 26 July, replacing Phil Humphreys, who is leaving the company to work for Coca-Cola SABCO in Dubai.
“In her eighteen years with Diageo Jane has proven her ability to lead large, complex businesses to deliver great performance, through her commitment to customers, consumers and growing herself and her people,” said Diageo International president Stuart Fletcher.
The first management briefing of 2011, brought to you by Euromonitor, looks at what this year will bring for the global drinks industry. Ahead of this, just-drinks looks back to look forward: Our brie...
One of the first signs of madness, I was always told, is talking to yourself. If that's the case, then Larry Nelson may have finally lost it. Before we cart him off, though, let's listen in on his and...
Speculation has started circulating this week that Diageo may be looking to snap up Turkish spirits company Mey Içki from private equity firm TPG Capital. While Diageo won't be drawn on the rumours, a...
Chinese food and drink conglomerate Bright Food has snapped up a 40% stake in distilled spirit producer Quan Xing Jiu Ye....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat