CANADA: Diageo appoints new Canada president
Diageo has announced a change of leadership in Canada
Diageo has appointed a new president of its Canada division, the company announced yesterday (31 May).
Maggie Lapcewich, currently president of global Tequila, will take on the role from 1 July. She replaces Debra Kelly-Ennis, who will continue working with the company until early next year.
Lapcewich, who has worked for Diageo for 19 years, will report in to North America president Larry Schwartz and continue to serve on the North America executive team, the company said.
During her time at Diageo, Lapcewich has held a number of roles including national accounts president, and general manager for Illinois/Indiana and the Central Control states.
“Maggie’s breadth of experience makes her a great fit to run the Canada business,” said Larry Schwartz, president, Diageo North America. “From marketing to business execution to building relationships, Maggie has the right portfolio to build on our successful track record in Canada.”
Kelly-Ennis will focus on board directorship positions and continue her advisory role with Dress for Success, a global charity aimed at getting women back to work, after she leaves Diageo, the company said.
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footpr...
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research