USA: Diageo announces senior appointments to the new Guinness/UDV organisation
Diageo, the world's leading spirits, wine and beer company, has today announced the following senior appointments to the new integrated Guinness/UDV business: Brian Duffy - Managing Director, Ireland Paco Molina - Managing Director, Spain Don Goulding - Managing Director, Great Britain David Hampshire - Managing Director, Africa Allen Peeters - Managing Director, Global Supply Walter Caldwell - Strategic Director for Global Accounts and Sales Capabilities Nick Fell - Global Brand Director, Guinness All these appointments will take effect from 1 September 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends