USA: Diageo announces senior appointments to the new Guinness/UDV organisation
Diageo, the world's leading spirits, wine and beer company, has today announced the following senior appointments to the new integrated Guinness/UDV business: Brian Duffy - Managing Director, Ireland Paco Molina - Managing Director, Spain Don Goulding - Managing Director, Great Britain David Hampshire - Managing Director, Africa Allen Peeters - Managing Director, Global Supply Walter Caldwell - Strategic Director for Global Accounts and Sales Capabilities Nick Fell - Global Brand Director, Guinness All these appointments will take effect from 1 September 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory