USA: Diageo announces senior appointments to the new Guinness/UDV organisation
Diageo, the world's leading spirits, wine and beer company, has today announced the following senior appointments to the new integrated Guinness/UDV business: Brian Duffy - Managing Director, Ireland Paco Molina - Managing Director, Spain Don Goulding - Managing Director, Great Britain David Hampshire - Managing Director, Africa Allen Peeters - Managing Director, Global Supply Walter Caldwell - Strategic Director for Global Accounts and Sales Capabilities Nick Fell - Global Brand Director, Guinness All these appointments will take effect from 1 September 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future