AUSTRALIA: Diageo and CUB extend distribution deal
Under the new 10-year deal, CUB will assume responsibility for the production and distribution of Diageo's Australian pre-mixed spirits portfolio, while also continuing to produce and distribute the UK group's Guinness Draught and Kilkenny Irish Ale Draught beer brands. CUB is also to produce and distribute Harp Lager Draught and Guinness Extra Stout in bottles and cans.
It was also reported that Diageo will be responsible for the marketing and promotion of all its draught products in Australia, and for the importation of all packaged products.
In spite of trying to buy up Southcorp, Foster's could itself be a takeover target in the near future, according to press reports....
Diageo is looking to change the image of one of its flagship brands in Colombia....
Diageo is to launch a new global advertising campaign for Smirnoff Ice. The first ad in the global campaign, 'Garden', launches in Great Britain on April 11th on terrestrial and satellite TV. ...
Diageo has completed another share buyback transaction....
United Breweries has bought up the rest of Associated Breweries....
E&J Gallo has announced a number of appointments within its European division....
Foster's Group has extended its Southcorp takeover offer for a third time....
Diageo's Smirnoff Signatures line of premixed cocktails is now available nationwide in the US....
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban