COMMENT: Diageo - a whopper of an auction
Diageo, the drinks giant, is about to announce the identity of Burger King's new owner. CEO John Dasburg's recent changes have already begun to turn BK around, improving its chances once the divorce is complete. Diageo, meanwhile, is trying to focus on its core drinks business - but the growth here is worse than it had hoped.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1