RUSSIA: Deyros secures vodka production deal
Russian vodka producer Deyros has struck a production deal with St. Petersburg-based company Ladoga, according to local reports.
Ladoga will produce Deyros' vodka brand Dobraya for 12 months at its site in St. Petersburg, according to a Novecon news agency report yesterday (23 October).
Dobraya is sold for around RUB100 (US$3.71) a bottle in Russia. Deyros' other prinicipal vodka brand is the more widely-known Dovgan.
Alizé has introduced a new rose blend to its line-up of flavoured liqueurs....
Skyy Vodka has unveiled a tie-up with The Independent Film Channel (IFC) in the US....
Castle Brands has launched a website for its flagship Boru Vodka brand....
Central European Distribution Corporation is looking to buy an unnamed drinks distributor in Poland....
A leading Bacardi executive has called on the Scotch whisky industry to radically rethink its rules on the definitions of Scotch whisky, questioning whether the strict guidelines were hindering Scotch...
Rémy Cointreau has posted a slight lift in full-year turnover....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has announced a revamp of its Gilbey's vodka and Ronrico rum brands in the US....
Diageo is hoping to draw a better consumer understanding of where its Smirnoff vodka brand comes from. The company, which unveiled a multi-platform global campaign for the vodka yesterday (9 April), i...
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK