FRANCE: Deutsche upgrades Remy Cointreau
Deutsche upgraded Remy Cointreau from "market perform" to "buy", attributing the upgrade to improved market prospects. Deutsche raised its price target from the stock from €30 to €36. Last week Remy Cointreau reported an 11.6% rise in net profit before exceptionals and goodwill from €97.7m to €109m for the year to the end of March 2002. The group said it was targeting 50% net profit growth over the next three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l