EIRE: Deutsche rates C&C as buy
Deutsche Bank has initiated its coverage of shares in the Irish snack food and drinks company C&C Group with a 'buy' rating.
The broker has also set a price target of €3.30.
"What we think is a compelling argument on the stock is that many of the risks that were facing the company two years ago are now behind it," Deutsche has said.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch